By using this site, you agree to hold harmless YouCanCarry.com, and YouCanCarry.com’s volunteer contributors. The information on this site should be considered “as-is” and is not guaranteed to be accurate in any way. The maintainers of this site make an effort, when possible, to try to verify the information, but we are not lawyers and, therefore, we cannot and will not give legal advice. If you need accurate answers, hire an attorney who is licensed in the state in question.
- You Can Carry Shirt Giveaway February 20, 2013
- Open Carry vs. Concealed Carry August 26, 2009
- How to Get a Concealed Weapon Permit September 10, 2009
- What you should look for in a concealed firearm course December 17, 2014
- Why Everyone Should Take a Concealed Weapon Permit Class December 12, 2014
- Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6…but it’s best to walk away free October 10, 2014
- Preparing for Winter Concealed Carry | YouCanCarry.com: […] issues. Having some winter clothing item...
- No Knock Raid Turns Deadly: For Police | YouCanCarry.com: […] written my thoughts on the subject befor...
- Terry: I prefer facts of baseless opinions and emotional ...
alarm systems Arizona burglar Concealed Carry concealed carry permit Concealed Carry Permit Weapons Pistol open carry concealed carry concealed carry weapon pistol firearm constitution different types of permits election facebook featured firearms gun safety gun sales guns at school home defense legislation may issue Obama protection purchasing a firearm right to bear arms shall issue social networks twitter world without guns